Friday 4 March 2011

28mm Paddle Steamer Work-in-Progress

Here are some work-in-progress shots of my latest project a Sudan Era Paddle Steamer. My brief was to make it as modular and inter-changeable as possible and to this end I have built it so that all the deck housings and engine components can be fitted anywhere on the deck/decks.

The paddle wheel is a multi-part model in its own right and will fit into the rear space seen in the top photo. there is still quite a lot of detailing work to be done. But I am trying to keep the deck areas as free from clutter as I can so that it can be used as a Gunboat.


I apologise for the poor quality of these first photos - they were taken to record progress so far and I though as I have not posted on this site for some time that an update was needed.

Tony